Hello, hello, hello!
Friends. It has been too long! We here at Vision Nicaragua have a few updates to pass along to you.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Trip updates! – Consistent posts from VN team members during their time on-site in Nicaragua.
- Media updates! – Pictures and videos that will connect you to current trips, the people of Nicaragua, and other happenings from the VN team.
- Spotlights! – Meet our Board and how they are contributing to VN!
- Interviews with our Nicaragu
an Staff! – Get to know our Staff down in Nicaragua and what they do to keep things going.
- Sponsor Stories! – This will be our section dedicated to sharing the stories of families here in the States and their “extended family” in Nicaragua. (Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in sharing YOUR story! Include Sponsor Blog Spotlight in the Subject line.)
- …And lots more!!!
Second! We have our Hand in Hand: Commissioned Fundraising Banquet coming up this weekend! A capacity crowd will join us from 6pm-8pm on Saturday, February 25th, for an evening at the Doubletree by Hilton in Asheville, NC! We will share in an evening of worship, dinner, and speaking from Anne Graham Lotz.